CU 600V Remote Power & Drill Cord Cable 90°C. MSHA Approved
Flexible Copper conductors, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monimor (EPDM) insulation, Extra Heavy Duty Two Layer Heavy-Duty Neoprene Jacket with Optional Reflective Stripes
- Conductor:Soft drawn, annealed, flexible, rope-lay stranded, uncoated copper per ASTM B3/B172.
- Separator Tape:Non-conducting tape applied as needed between the conductor and insulation to facilitate stripping
- Insulation:Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR). Color coded: 3-Conductor: Black, White, Green; 4 Conductor: Black, White, Red, Green; 5-Conductor: Black, White, Red, Green, Orange; 6-Conductor: Black, White, Red, Green, Orange, Blue
- Filler:Fillers as needed
- Inner Jacket:Black, heavy-duty integral fill flame resistant, thermosetting Neoprene
- Reinforcement: Reinforcing twine applied between the two jacket layers.
- Outer Jacket: Black, heavy-duty, integral fill, flame resistant, thermosetting Neoprene. Alternate jacket colors available.
Applications and Features:
Southwire’s Remote Power and Drill cord cable is a heavy-duty cable for use where limited flexing and rugged use are re- quired. For use in stationary heavy duty pumps or long-wall lighting application. Designed for long service life in wet or dry locations in underground mines. The cable is sunlight resistant, crush resistant, and abrasion resistant. Also suitable for continuous submersion in water. Embossed print legend for easy cable identification.
Specifications:ASTM B33 Standard Specification for Tin-Coated Soft or Annealed Copper WireASTM B172 Standard Specification for Rope-Lay-Stranded Copper Conductors Having Bunch-Stranded Copper ConductorsICEA S-75-381 Portable and Power Feeder Cables for Use in Mines
Sample Print Legend:
# AWG #/C REMOTE CONTROL & DRILL CORD 600V P-07-KA120024-MSHA --- RoHS
Table 1 – Weights and Measurements
Table 2 – Electrical and Engineering Data
Updated On: Aug. 18, 2023, 2:40 p.m. UTC